The terms below contain information about how we handle your personal information. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do, however, require certain information about you to fulfil your product requirements and enhance your use of this site. In so doing, and for your protection, we follow the European Data Protection Directive as implemented throughout the EC, recognised as the strongest data privacy law in the world. We will not do anything with your information save as described below and with your full consent.
1. In accordance with our duties to you under the Irish Data Protection Act (hereinafter referred to as 'The Act') we must inform you that the Data Controller as described under the Act, being the party responsible for the purpose and manner in which processing of your personal data is carried out, is Xelector Ltd, registered address Beech House, Park West, Sealand Road, Chester, CH1 4RJ, United Kingdom.
2. To enable us to deal promptly and efficiently with all your wishes by
isolating communications relating to the processing of your personal data
from our day to day administration please contact Xelector Ltd pursuant to
your rights under the Act with any objections or withdrawal of consent or
amendment of information. To do so, please contact us by either of the
following two methods:-
(a) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) by Xelector Ltd, registered address Beech House, Park West, Sealand Road, Chester, CH1 4RJ, United Kingdom.
3. During your time on our site we may collect a variety of different types of personal data from you. These may include, without limitation and by way of example only, your name, your e-mail address, your home address, telephone number, product selection and password. We may also collect domain types (eg. .com, .org), your browser type, the identity of your server, the pages of our site that you viewed during your visit to the site, the advertisements on which you clicked and any search terms you entered on the site. We do this to better understand our visitors and their preferences to provide a better service. By using this site, you are agreeing that we may collect and store this information so that we may provide you this service.
4. In order to provide to you the service as described on this site, in particular informing you about the relationship of competing products to your own circumstances so as to empower you to best choice and, in addition, to compile anonymised (i.e. from which no individual can be identified) statistics, and to continue, on an ongoing basis, to arrange, until such time as you decide otherwise, for you to be informed by us and by Products Providers and services of new products and services of specific validity to your personal and financial circumstances, you agree that we may, until you decide otherwise, hold and retain on computer file and/or on paper file, process (whether by organising, assessing, computing, profiling, or carrying out any function on such data), and pass over to third party providers of products and services, and others on their behalf, (with or without payment), your data as provided to us from any section of this web site and, further, exchange with, process and match such data with any data concerning yourself provided by the business whose web site directed you to us, third party providers of products and services and/or other data holders. This will make sure that your experience with us and them is honed and that we can save you time by offering you information on products and services that are most useful to you. By submitting us your data, you agree that we may provide you with this service.
5. As a result of the nature of the service we operate, and the fact that our selection of the companies to approach will change from time to time, we cannot specify in advance the identity of the third party providers of products and services or other types of products to whom we may submit your data. However, you will be able to find out with which companies we share data by contacting us as illustrated in paragraph 2. By giving us your data, you agree that we may provide you our services in this manner.
7. In view of the importance of the information provided by you, now and in the future, being at all times accurate, and given with your authority, you agree that you will, at all times, take proper and reasonable steps to ensure that no-one other than you is informed of whatever user name and password or other security devices are used on this web site or on the web site from where you were introduced to Xelector and that no-one other than yourself enters our site claiming to be you or provides us information purporting to be about yourself.
8. To best serve your interests, it is important that your personal data that is stored with us is kept current and correct. By submitting your data to us, you are agreeing to make us aware of any changes to your personal information, such as change of address, change of marital status, etc. We will make it easy for you to keep your information up to date, and you may come through this website and request the latest version of your personal information for your review and correction. By supplying us with your data, you are agreeing to keep us aware in this way of any changes to your personal circumstances.
9. To continue to provide to you our service on an ongoing basis, and to save your time and our time, and in the light of new products regularly coming onto the market, you agree, until such time as you indicate to us otherwise, that the data you and others provide to us may be retained by us indefinitely and that you agree that we may, until you notify us to the contrary (in accordance with paragraph 2 above), pass to and exchange your data with businesses offering products and services, including those which we may acquire, merge with, or partner, which businesses may then contact you with information concerning their products and services. By providing us your data, you agree to allow us to provide you the service in this manner.
10. We may be required at various times to provide personal data to law enforcement or judicial agencies. We will disclose personal data upon receipt of a court order or to properly co-operate with a law enforcement investigation. Further, we will fully co-operate with law enforcement agencies in identifying persons who may be using our site for fraudulent purposes or illegal activities. We reserve the right to report any such activities to the appropriate authorities.
11. In order to use this site you should be 18 years old or over. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal data about visitors to the site who are under 18 years of age.
12. Other sites accessible through this web site will have their own privacy policies and data collection, use and disclosure policies. You should consult all such policies to ensure that you are clear as to what they say. We are in no way responsible for the policies of such sites but will endeavour to only conduct business with sites which have policies in similar form to our own, except as stated above at paragraph 10.
13. You agree that any consent given by you will apply to all future information given by you to us on further visits to unravelit.com, or to our partner sites.